Saturday, September 20, 2008

There was an old lady


This week Jack auditioned for the school talent quest. He chose to sing "The little old lady who swallowed a fly". Well he has sung the song so many times now I can't get it out of my head.
Jack made it into the finals, which were held yesterday. Apparently he was the talk of the staffroom, and he did so well. I had planned to video some of his performance, but the battery was flat on the camera with the movie function. I did however get his practice the night before.
The photos posted however were of him at the finals.
We don't know who the winner is yet, but lets just say his mum thinks he is.
Well done Jack!!! I am very proud.

2 comments:

Mimi and Clyde said...

Jack, we are so pround of you. Sofia loved watching your song. It is easy to see why you did so well in the talent show. Looks like the old lady had a hard time swallowing the cow. I'm surprised that one didn't kill her ;-) WE can't wait for your encore performance when we visit you later on.
Love, Aunty Mimi, Uncle Clyde and Sofia

Denny said...

Jack you are a star. The win was/is well deserved, hard to beat such a concerted effort,the ditty has now taken up residence inside my head...so what's new.
Loved it,well done...watch this space

Love Didi xxxx