Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween






I look in amusement to Meredith, Clyde and Sofia's blog. The struggle to get a lovely strong willed little girl to comply with dressing up in costume for the amusement of others.
Every year I have also done this.
This year I had the reverse.
Jack was keen and tasteful in his costume. S.A.M decided to choose something that would turn heads. Yes, watch out Mimi and Clyde, Sofia will soon be begging to dress up in the most shocking outfit she can find.
Now see it backfired a little on S.A.M. because I don't care about him being dressed up as a girl, I just about wet my pants laughing as I helped him to complete the dressing.
Now of those of you laughing do be prepared that I have a photo of Shane, Robin and Marc dressed up in a similar state and at a much older age.....

No comments: