Friday, October 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK

"Good morning mum. I't my birthday. I'm 5! "
Wow. 5 years ago a little man entered our life. He went through quite a bit to get here, but he arrived safe and sound.
Jack from the beginning has been a placid boy. Our 5 years so far have been filled with fun and laughter.
I woke up this morning with my big boy in my bed, and as usual was greeted with a lovely smile and such excitement.
Jack is a wonderful young man, who is placid, kind, loving, and very clever.
Jack (or Jacko, because he has learnt to spell his name and wants an o in it), starts school on Monday. As usual there is no fuss, he just takes everything in his stride.
Thank you Grandma Elaine for your lovely phone call this morning, it was very special.
Have a wonderful day Jack. You are special and today is YOUR day.


Good morning mum



Everyone needs to know it's my birthday. Jack has gone out with dad wearing the hat
.




My new schoolbag. Which is bigger?







No comments: