Friday, October 19, 2007

My Miss Molly is growing up

I cannot believe how quickly my children are growing. As we got ready to go out tonight I took photos of Miss Molly. She just is not a baby anymore. Tonight over dinner she was stubborn, but manners in between. She was calm, and for the most part well behaved.
I cried today with the thought that Jack was 5, I thought I would not do that with Molly, but today proved that in 16 months time I may not be that strong.
I love my kids, and today I am one proud mum!!!


Thank you so much for my lovely shoes. They have been on all day, until bed. A perfect fit with room to grow over summer. Thanks Grandpa and Didi


What a poser

Don't be fooled by that innocent look



Now that's more like it









1 comment:

Clyde and Terri said...

Happy Birthday, Jack. It looks like you really know how to celebrate a birthday in a very happy way! You're getting so grown up.

And Molly, what lovely shoes and how pretty you look.

"Hi" to Sabastian and Liam.
Terri & Clyde